ZILO #5 ZilWatch (ZWT)
Ended on 10 Feb 2022
ZilWatch is a free-to-use comprehensive smart dashboard that aims to be the one-stop solution for all things in Zilliqa. To meet the ever-growing needs of Zilliqans, the dashboard has rapidly evolved since launch and now supports the following features:
- Tracking of ZILs and ZRC-2 tokens in users' wallets, liquidity pool farms, and staked tokens (with multi-currency)
- Swapping of tokens directly on the dashboard (via ZilSwap)
- Display of full ZRC-2 token information (e.g., full historical price chart, high-low, market cap, farming APR information, and more);
- NFT explorer that consolidates various NFT collections on Zilliqa; and
- zilWatchBot (Telegram Bot) which sends personalised alerts to users on price movements and more.
The zilWatch dashboard
The Team is committed to building inclusive products that will benefit all Zilliqans, and they will continue to do so through the creation of a self-sustaining economy for ZilWatch and zilWatchBot powered by their very own utility token ($ZWT).
Similar to how tech giants like Google are able to provide their services (YouTube, Gmail, etc) for free, zilWatch will create a self-sustaining model by weaving non-intrusive advertisements into the products — banner ads in the dashboard and text ads in zilWatchBot — all powered by $ZWT.
zilWatch believes in empowering other projects by giving them the ability to have additional visibility with users. A custom decentralised bid platform — powered by $ZWT — will be built for advertisers on zilWatch. Here is an overview of how it will work:
- 1.For each advertisement cycle, start and end block numbers will be selected for the
- 2.Advertisers will then be required to place a bid in the advertising smart contract, using $ZWT higher than the previous bid
- 3.Advertisers can then claim their $ZWT back from the contract if they get outbidded
- 4.Advertisers with the highest bid by the auction’s end block will win the advertisement auction
As there is more than one advertisement spot on zilWatch, there may be more than one auction winner for a single auction(e.g., we might have N-highest bidder winning the auction). This process is fully decentralised and will benefit the Zilliqa network as each bid placed is a smart contract transaction. More details will be released before the launch of the feature.
Non-intrusive ad placements on zilWatch
In order for the platform to be self-sustaining and be able to continuously provide rewards to LP-ers and stakers without having to mint new tokens, $ZWT tokens obtained from the advertisement auctions will be split accordingly:
- 60% goes into staking and LP reward pool (in equal ratio)*
- 20% to the zilWatch team
- 20% to be burnt forever
*All goes to LP reward pool before staking is implemented.
zilWatch is a dashboard by the people, for the people. Aside from keeping the dashboard up-to-date to remain relevant with developments in the Zilliqa network, the zilWatch team is currently working on the following features:
- A fully-decentralised auction and advertisement module
- Token staking
In future, ZWT holders can help play an integral part in shaping the zilWatch product by suggesting and voting on new features they would like to see on zilWatch first.
ZWT will have a fixed total supply of 10,000,000 ZWT, of which 4,500,000 ZWT will be circulating after the liquidity offering.
- ZILO (33%): 3,300,000
- Initial liquidity (12%): 1,200,000
- Liquidity rewards (20%): 2,000,000 (linearly decreasing curve, over 36 months)
- Marketing & operations (15%): 1,500,000 (Vested monthly over 24 months)
- Team (15%): 1,500,000 (Vested quarterly over 24 months)
- Advisor (5%): 500,000 (Vested quarterly over 24 months)
Start time: 8am UTC, Thursday, 10 February 2022
End time: 8am UTC, Friday, 11 February 2022
Amount to be raised: $660,000 USD
- ZIL committed (to project): $462,000 USD
- ZWAP committed (to burn): $198,000 USD
Tokens to be sold: 3,300,000 ZWT (33% of total supply)
Price per token: 1 ZWT = $0.2 USD ($0.14 worth of ZIL + $0.06 worth of ZWAP) Token address: TBA
Learn more about zilWatch through the links below.
Project: zilWatch (ZWT)
Disclaimer: All projects are subject to market risk and volatility. Please practice caution and do your own research and full due diligence before considering investing your funds in any project. ZilSwap will not be held responsible for any investment losses.