How we protect user privacy for ZilSwap users.
- 1.The personal information you are asked to provide will be made clear at the point we ask you to provide your personal information. These include, but not limited to: your email address, social media accounts and wallet addresses.
- 2.If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information including, but not limited to your name, email address, contents of the message and/or attachments included.
- 1.Information Collected by Our Log Files. The Site follows a standard procedure for collecting information and storing them to log files when visitors use our Service. The information collected by the log files include your browser type, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), domain name, public wallet address, and/or a date/time stamp for your visit. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of storing this information is solely for the technical administration the site. The log files are deleted after 14 days.
We use the information collected to maximize the service that we provide to you. These include, but is not limited to:
- Identify you as a user in our system
- Display your username next to the digital assets you wish to buy or sell on the Site
- Provide the Services you request, including but not limited to facilitating your cryptocurrency transaction through the supported wallets
- Improve the quality of service when you interact with our Service
- Improve and personalize your user experience on our Site
- Send you email notifications pertaining to actions on Service, including notifications about your digital assets
- To provide you with information we think you may find useful
- To send you marketing or promotional informational related to our Service.
- Understand and analyze how you use our Site
- Find and prevent fraudulent activities
- 1.Third Party Service Providers. We may share your Personal Data with third party service providers to provide you with the Services that we offer you through our Service; to conduct quality assurance testing; to facilitate creation of accounts; to provide technical support; and/or to provide other services related to the Service.
- 2.Other Disclosures. We may also disclose your Personal Data, to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it; for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide it; or with your consent. We do not sell your Personal Data.
For conducting cryptocurrency transactions we use third-party electronic wallet extensions such as (but not limited to) ZilPay, Zeeves, and BoltX; your interactions with these wallet extentions and/or any third-party electronic wallet extensions are governed by the applicable privacy policies.
- 2.Cookies. You can choose to disable cookies at any point in time by instructing your browser and changing its settings, to stop accepting Cookies or to prompt you before accepting a Cookie from the websites you visit. Consult your browser’s technical information. If you do not accept Cookies, however, you may not be able to use all portions of the Service or all functionality of the Service.
We do not intentionally gather Personal Data from visitors who are under the age of 13. If a child under 13 submits Personal Data to the Site and we learn that the Personal Data is the information of a child under 13, we will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible. If you believe that we might have any Personal Data from a child under 13, please contact us immediately.