ARKY is a decentralised NFT marketplace that allows users to make reports on collections that they deem suspicious.
There are 4 categories that we support to ensure the safety of our community:
- 1.Fake, scam or copied collectionCollections that are fake, scam or copied from other chains and/or projects without authorisation.
- 2.Copyright InfringementIllegally obtained artwork posing as an NFT collection without authorisation or agreement from the original artist.
- 3.Violence, hate-speech or illegal contentCollections that contain violent, hateful or illegal content.
- 4.Other reasonsReported collections with reasons that do not not fall within the categories above.
When we receive sufficient reports from the community, a reported collection may no longer be bought, sold, or transferred using ARKY.
You will see either a yellow or red warning banner on the item and collection page:
- 1.Yellow WarningThe collection has been reported and is still tradable on ARKY.
- 2.Red WarningThe collection has been reported and cannot be traded on ARKY.(If a collection is not tradable on ARKY, users may still trade these collections on other NFT platforms.)
Yellow Warning Banner
Red Warning Banner
If you feel that a collection has been reported in an unjust manner, please contact a team member on Discord.
You can report a collection via the flag icon button
or the “Report Collection” button under
in one of the following pages/sections:
- 1.Collection Page
- 2.Individual NFT Page
- 3.Discover Page
- 4.NFT Card