ERC-20 $ZIL Token Swap Support
For Interim ERC-20 ZIL holders only
This easy step-by-step guide has been created specifically for Interim ERC-20 ZIL ($ZIL) holders looking to swap and bridge their Interim ERC-20 $ZIL back to the Zilliqa network. If you do not own any Interim ERC-20 $ZIL, you can ignore this guide.
- 1.Connect your Metamask wallet that contains your Interim ERC-20 $ZIL. Ensure you are on the Ethereum Network.
- 2.Enter the amount of Interim ERC-20 $ZIL to swap. Check if you have ERC-20 $ZIL and sufficient $ETH for gas before performing the swap.
- 3.Press Approve. You will need to do this step for the first swap transaction.
- 4.Press Swap. A success message will appear after the transaction is done. You can also verify if the new Bridged ERC-20 $eZIL has been credited to your wallet by adding the bridged address below.
Interim ERC20 ZIL
Bridged ERC20 ZIL
For a guide on how to use the ZilBridge, refer to the steps outlined in the ZilBridge guide:
Token swap happens in two main steps.
- 1.Swap your interim ERC-20 ZIL for zETH using ZilSwap
- 2.Bridge zETH to ETH using ZilBridge
If you've accidentally bridged your token from ZIL to eZIL, first, we suggest for you to bridge your eZIL back to ZIL before continuing with the above two steps.